Latest round of Dignity and Nutrition Reports released by CQC
The Care Quality Commission (CQC) has, for the past month, been releasing weekly reports on 100 NHS trusts which focus on whether service users are treated with dignity and respect when they are accessing NHS services. The reports also focus upon whether or not service users are provided with food and drink that meets their individual needs whilst staying in hospital.
Each week, between 7 and 15 new reports are released and made available for download from the ‘News and Events’ section of the CQC website. This week, reports for the following hospitals have been released:
- Basingstoke and North Hampshire NHS Foundation Trust
- Buckinghamshire Hospitals NHS Trust
- Colchester Hospital University NHS Foundation Trust
- Dartford and Gravesham NHS Trust
- Mid Cheshire Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Portsmouth Hospitals NHS Trust
- South Tyneside NHS Foundation Trust
Thinking about using community services as opposed to acute services in order to support your patients’ needs? Prime Diagnostics Ltd is a successful community endoscopy provider with sites across the UK. Speak to us today about your patient referral pathways and requirements.